So, it appears that a whole year has passed since I first decided to take the plunge and create this little corner of the internet to share my thoughts on what I've been reading. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to say a big thank you to anybody who has stopped by, and particularly to those who continue to stop by on a regular basis and leave comments. After all, it wouldn't be half as much fun without you guys reading!
As a little celebration I will be giving away a copy of one of the books I've reviewed on Girl vs Bookshelf over the past year. All you need to do is leave a comment below telling me which book you'd choose if lucky enough to win, and why. Click the reviews tab above for some inspiration!
There aren't many rules, but pay attention nevertheless:
1. For one entry, leave a comment below telling me which book you'd like to win and why. It must be a book that I have reviewed on this blog at some point in the past.
2. For an extra entry, follow me on Twitter @marieemonaghan and let me know your Twitter handle in the comment.
3. For another extra entry, follow me on Goodreads using the link above, and let me know your Goodreads ID in the comment.
4. Please ensure you leave some way to contact you in your comment, whether it be an email address or a Twitter handle.
5. The giveaway will close at the end of the day on Sunday 26th May and I'll write a post to announce the winner within two or three days.
6. It's open to anybody living in a country that is serviced by The Book Depository.
Thanks again for reading, long may it continue, and good luck with the giveaway!